Junkin (party of five)

Junkin (party of five)

Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful

Wow!  What an amazing weekend!  We were privileged to be able to show our stuff at two holiday shows this weekend!  After many friends trying to convince me to do a craft show I finally did it!  We were blessed to raise some money for our adoptions and at the same time meet some incredible people.  It was great to be able to share our stories and bring awareness to the orphan crisis.  We are so grateful for everyone that stopped by our booth and most of all we are grateful for your prayers. 

 $50
 $50
 $50
 $50
 $50
Choose red or green ribbon
 $40
 I have 3 of these adorable snowmen left!
I have several wreaths that I did not sell at the shows and I wanted to post the pictures of them.  If you see one you like I can get it to you this week!  I have many plain burlap wreaths that I can put a green or red bow at the top.  I also have several letters already made up that can be put on these wreaths.  I can still take special orders for any of the wreaths.  My email address is crimsnett@aol.com if you are interested!
Thanks!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment